C.A.R’s Housing Affordability Fund’s Home Essentials Program - 1st Time CA Homebuyers Could Get $1,250 Lowe’s Gift Card
How to Qualify:
- Be a first-time homebuyer
- Homebuyers must use a California REALTOR® in the transaction
- Purchase a primary single-family residence in California with the intent to occupy the property as a primary residence
- The conforming loan amount on the single-family residence must be at or below the FHA conforming loan limit
- The purchase of the single-family residence must use financing. All-cash purchases do not qualify
How to Apply:
REALTORS® must complete a Home Essentials Program application and Home Essentials Program Certification form on behalf of their client.
Please Note: HAF must receive all program requirements below no later than thirty (30) days after closing escrow:
- Home Essentials Program Application and Home Essentials Certification Form
- Purchase Contract
- Closing Disclosure Form
For additional program details and requirements please visit: https://www.car.org/difference/haf/HAFs-Home-Essential-Program
Let’s chat if you want to buy a home to take advantage of this program and the record low interest rates.